9.16.2007

Sunday night.

Went to my new favorite place: World Yoga Center. Little teeny anusara studio on the UWS. The teacher, a sub, kicked my tuchus. I got to demo handstands and then do a bunch of handstands, and thought about all that love and goodness Lisa has poured into me for the past five years. We also did nineteen hundred lunges. And then pigeon. I hate pigeon. My knees are quivering still. Really deep sivasana.

Then Jerry and I walked to the 70th Street pier, where there was a carnival for toddlers and saw the teensiest Ferris Wheel ever (we agreed neither of us would trust our kids in it). We drank beer and I had a Hebrew National with sauerkraut and good mustard for $3. Yum. We talked classes, and selves, and love, and figuring out who gets to decide who you are (answer: God. And you. And people who love you and have known you for a long time. But mostly really just you and God). We watched the sunset. A good night.


I have more work than I have time for tonight, but whatever.

No comments: